Ford 9"Ford 9-Inch Clutch-Plate LSD
Clutch-Plate Limited Slip Differential for Ford 9" Gearsets. Due to the nature of a Ford 9" Gearset being supported by an additional bearing on the nose of the pinion, this often makes it difficult or impossible to provide a solution using clutch plates in the conventional manner. Holinger have designed a compact adjustable LSD for our FWD transaxles that we have been able to utilise in 9 inch applications.
- Multiple Ramp-Angle options including custom designs.
- Break-Away Torque easily adjusted by a range Belleville springs rather than shims.
- 10 Friction-Faces.
- Housings are made from the same steel and case hardened heat treatment process from which we make our racing-gears, giving it a superb fatigue life.
- Side and Pinion gears with Billet CNC milled tooth-forms featuring carefully chosen root radii and ressure angles to resist extreme shock loading and provide ultimate fatigue life.
- Clutch plates are of a 'fine-spline' design. The fine-spline outer plates allow the housing to be more compact and lightweight, with minimum stress concentration.
- Unique LASER cut oil passages are cut into the clutch plates allowing excess oil to escape with a clear path way. They also act as lubrication pockets to ensure the wet clutch is always offered the correct amount of oil resulting in predictable friction characteristics.
- Cross is precision ground with a specially shaped hub for extra rigidity.
- Housing Incorporates a specially shaped positive oil capture and lubrication feed taking advantage of its centrifugal force.
Please contact us directly with any enquiries so we can specifically answer your questions and provide a quotation.